World Wildlife Day Messages, Slogan | Pictures(Pics)
With the increase in urbanization, the wildlife has come into a threat. But we have understood that wildlife is important in the earth to keep going. This wildlife maintains the life cycle of the earth.
So, to protect our wildlife United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on 20 December 2013, at its 68th session, proclaimed 3rd March will be celebrated as World Wildlife Day. It will be the day of signature of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), as UN World Wildlife Day to celebrate and raise awareness of the world’s wild animals and plants.
The sole intention for introducing this observance was to create an awareness among the people all around the world to help and raise the importance of wildlife creature like wild animals, plants, forest, trees etc.
World Wildlife Day Messages: –
So you care of wildlife and want to share the message with your closed once and surroundings. Here are the ideas might help you to gain the effective wording which will grab the peoples attention. Here are Messages on World Wildlife Day.
- Each and every animal on earth has as much right to be here as you and me.
2) Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, or use for entertainment
3) We should protect the wildlife because directly or indirectly our life DEPENDS on them.
4) The only way hunting is a sport is if animals are given a weapon too Removing “life” from wildlife proves that you are “wild”.
5) Wildlife is Mother Nature’s greatest treasure, To protect it, we must take every measure.
6) Just another bone crunch, Just another cry. You are leaving these animals. Right here to die.
7) Our message, without preaching, is how to treat wildlife and to have empathy for all animals.
8) Planting native species in our gardens and communities is increasingly important, because indigenous insects, birds and wildlife rely on them. Over thousands, and sometimes millions, of years they have co-evolved to live in local climate and soil conditions. – David Suzuki
9) The quicker we humans learn that saving open space and wildlife is critical to our welfare and quality of life, maybe we’ll start thinking of doing something about it. – Jim Fowler
10) Our lifestyle, our wildlife, our land and our water remain critical to our definition of Wyoming and to our economic future. Dave Freudenthal
11) It’s fun to think about plants not just as decorations but as functioning parts of our yard’s ecosystem that attract wildlife to the garden. We have hummingbirds, tons of bees, and many monarch butterflies. The kids love it! Though we’re very lazy-fair with the garden and never put chemicals on it or even water it much! Katherine Center.
World Wildlife Day Slogan: –
Slogan are used in procession and it is used to spread the words of awareness. Also slogans are one of the useful medium of awareness in short words. Here are the slogans on world Wildlife day.
1) Don’t Be Mean Be Green.
2) Speak for the ones without a voice!
3) Don’t make Zoology History!
4) Shoot me with camera don’t shoot me with gun
5) Live and let live
6) Fastest animal on land needs help fast. Save the cheetah!
7) Saving Animals One Paw, claw or fin at A Time.
8) The Earth is big, we need to share.
9) Animals gone, Trees gone, Human gone!
10) Fight for the animal’s right
11) Say no to animal abuse
12) We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
13) When you kill animals your showing the world just who really is the animal.
14) Animals feel pain too
15) Be smart & save animals
16) Animal abuser is a looser
17) We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
18) Some species are slipping away, can’t we help them in some way?
19) Wildlife – A priceless treasure, save it with pleasure
20) Do one thing today to help protect the world’s wildlife
21) Treat animals like your family members
22) Cage the animals who cage the animals.
23) We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
24) Protect wildlife, protect nature
25) Mighty tigers hear them roar soon they may be no more!
26) Don’t let them be a history
27) Mighty tigers hear them roar soon they may be no more.
28) The Earth is big, we need to share.
29) Stop wildlife crime, it’s dead serious
30) We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
31) Extinction is forever, endangered means we still have time!