National Doctors Day Slogans, Essay, Wallpapers
Doctor’s day is celebrated all around the world to bring recognition that physicians contribute to the individuals and their lives and to the communities. The Doctor’s day date may differ from nation to nation which depends on the commemoration of the particular nation. This day is marked as a holiday in many nations.
This day is celebrated and recognized by various health care organizations and benefactors of the industry. The staff of the Hospital or healthcare organization throws a party or provides gifts to the physicians. This day is a great day to say “Thank you” to the physicians for all the unconditional love and contribution towards the health of the society as well as well patients well-being.
Doctor’s day is a big awareness campaign which helps in offering and spreading awareness among the citizens about the roles, importance and responsibilities that field of medicine holds.
National Doctors Day Slogans: –
- Changing and Growing With You.
- Let Us Take Care Of You.
- Fasten Your Belt, Someone Needs You.
- We are here for you.
- We Care For You.
- Caring For You And Your Family.
- With us, it’s always personal.
- Come And See Us.
- Honest. Trusted.
- Care You Can Trust.
- Prevent the worst and Put safety first, because being Safe today will keep you Alive tomorrow.
- Think Safety Today, Be Alive Tomorrow
- Safety Has No Quitting Time
- Excellence is Our Specialty.
- We Take Your Health Seriously.
- People, helping people all lending hands for our safety.
- Keep Each Other Safe.
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment – A fundamental human right
- Care that Never Quits.
- To See Or Not To See, Use Eye Protection
- Don’t Let The Light Go Out, Use Eye Protection
- A Transforming, Healing Presence.
- A good doctor offers long advice, rather than a long prescription
- Health is precious – Protect it.
- Our Patients Are Our Practice.
- Safety is a full-time job – don’t make it a part time practice
- Passionate About Medicine. Compassionate About People.
- The safety of our team members should always come before the production of our parts.
- Here When You Need Us Most.
- A good doctor is the one who offers fewer medicines and more advice
- Leading Medicine.
- Depend on Us for Life.
- Your Hospital for Life.
- Where To Go When You Need To Know.
- Safety, Its My Job
- Total Care. Inside and Out.
- Be Alert, Don’t Get Hurt.
- You Deserve Health.
- Where There is Healing… There is Hope.
- The Power to Heal.
- A Wealth of Experience To Heal and Help You.
- Protect your hands…Use your head.
- Safety is free-use it generously
- Being a doctor can never be a bright future; it is a big responsibility
- Where people come first.
- Don’t Lose Your Eyes, Use Your Eyes.
- Like No One Else.
- Trusted Doctors.
- Never lie to your doctor.
- Here & Now, Every Day.
- Trusted Care.
- A Great Place to Work. A Great Place to Receive Care.
- Highest Quality Care.
- We Specialize In Patient Care.
- Comfortable Care.
- Better Doctors. Better Care.
- We Care!
- Forget The Rage, Stay In The Cage
- An Apple A Day Keeps Doctor Away.
- First. Best. Always.
- Safety Is Not An Accident
- You’ll feel at home.
Essay on Doctor’s day:
A doctor is a person who dedicates and follows his passion to serve the society and community with all the knowledge and skills for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.
A doctor is a physician who helps in maintaining and enhancing the health of a human. Doctor’s were in the demand for many ages and are an important part of society. They research and make drugs which help in curing various forms of diseases and also saving the lives of humans!
To become a Doctor, lots of thorough research, knowledge, education, the practice should be there! It is tough for a medical student to study vast syllabus with minute details but still, many practitioners are being licensed for their dedication and efforts.
A Doctor enjoys his status in this society but there are certain ethical and legal requirements that need to be fulfilled by the Doctor. A Doctor should be dedicated to Medicine, his patients and should be sober to exercise the compassion and commitment in real and difficult situations.
National Doctor’s day is celebrated on 30th March. Various activities are arranged for the Doctor’s in the U.S. to say “Thank You” to the doctors. This day established to celebrate the importance, work and contributions of the Doctor are towards the society.
This day is usually organized by the healthcare professionals and organizations to present the physicians with a token of love and appreciation.